A premium-grade facility, boasting superior exposure for the customer.
Boasting an architecturally designed office with high quality fixtures, Building 5 offers flexible open plan floor plates, double glazed facades and LED lighting. Its premium location and innovative design make this no exception to the premium quality and offering found at Calibre.
- Construction: Concrete and steel structure with high quality composite panel and glazed facades
- Truck Loading: 15 on-grade roller shutters, 5 recessed docks
- Access: Separate truck, car and pedestrian access
- Awning: 20m deep cantilevered awning
- Clearance Heights: 11.1m springing height, 13.7m ridge height
- Hardstand: 46m wide heavy duty hardstand
- Internal Slabs: Designed for 9 tonne post loads with armoured joints
- Sprinklers: Early suppression, fast response K25 sprinklered system
- Power: Warehouse - 30VA/m2, Office - 120VA/m2
- Office: Fully air conditioned with high quality finishes, aluminium composite cladding with feature facade and feature courtyard with green wall
- Operating Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Zoning: In1 General Industrial
- Flexibility: Services provisions installed for a second office component. Flexibility for additional recessed loading docks and a two user warehouse option ranging between 7,000sqm and 14,000sqm.
SQM warehouse space
Litres of rainwater harvesting
kw solar system
Flexible Warehousing Solution
Building 5 offers 20,687 square metres of flexible warehousing and logistics solutions. It is equipped with a 9 tonne racking post load internal slab with armoured joints, a 20 metre deep cantilevered awning, a 46 metre wide heavy duty hardstand and additional recessed loading docks to allow for larger truck turning circles. The warehouse is subdivisable along multiple grids, allowing the flexibility for additional recessed loading docks and a two user option ranging between 7,000sqm to 14,000sqm.
A-Grade Office Space
Building 5 offers fully air conditioned, A-grade office space with high quality finishes. The building allows for split tenancy through service provision installations allowing for a second office component. The office building is equipped with aluminium composite cladding with a feature facade and also a feature courtyard with green wall. Translucent roof sheeting and insulation in the walls have also been included to improve thermal comfort.
Building 5 has been designed to achieve an equivalent 5-Star Green Star rating and is equipped with a number of features designed to minimise environmental output, reduce energy bills and create savings for the customer. These include LED lighting, rainwater harvesting, a smart metering system, solar hot water system, end-of-trip facilities, section J BCA design and a 100kw solar photovoltaic system.
Signed with ACFS e-Solutions
Completed in December 2018, Building 5 is now occupied by ACFS e-Solutions, the e-commerce arm of ACFS who are the largest privately-owned container logistics operator in Australia.