A benchmark development, located at the front of the Calibre estate.
Delivered as a part of Calibre's signature blend of flexible warehousing, office space and advanced specification, Building 1 offers exceptional functionality and accommodation solutions for its customers. Its prominence, premium location and innovative design offer unparalleled productivity and flexibility to suit the varied industry needs.
- Construction: Concrete and steel structure with high quality composite panel and glazed facades
- Docks: 11 on-grade automatic roller doors, 6 recessed docks with levellers
- Access: Dual truck access to hardstand areas with separate car and pedestrian access
- Awning: 20m wide sprinklered awning
- Clearance Heights: 11m springing height, 13.7m ridge height
- Hardstand: 36m wide heavy duty hardstand designed for B-double and B-triple truck access
- Internal Slabs: Designed for 7.5 tonne post loads with armoured joints
- Sprinklers: Early suppression fast response K25 sprinkler system
- Power: Warehouse - 30VA/m2, Office - 120VA/m2, dedicated substation
- Offices: Fully air conditioned with high quality finishes
- Operating Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Zoning: In1 General Industrial
- Flexibility: Services provisions installed for a second office component and flexibility for additional recessed loading docks.
SQM warehouse space
Litres of rainwater harvesting
kw solar system
Flexible Warehousing Solution
Offering 17,967 square metres of high clearance warehouse space, a 9 tonne racking post load internal slab with armoured joints, a 20 metre cantilevered awning across the length of the loading face and a 36 metre wide heavy duty hardstand, Building 1 offers premium flexible warehousing solutions to its customer.
A-Grade Office Space
With 1,002 square metres of modern office and amenities space, Building 1 offers fully air conditioned A-grade office space with high quality finishes. These include translucent roof sheeting and insulation in the walls to improve thermal comfort. Also equipped with an outdoor courtyard to encourage collaboration between customers.
Building 1 has been designed to achieve an equivalent 4-Star Green Star rating and is equipped with a number of features designed to minimise environmental output, reduce energy bills and create savings for the customer. These include LED lighting, rainwater harvesting, a smart metering system, solar hot water system, end-of-trip facilities, section J BCA design and a 100kw solar photovoltaic system.
Signed with CEVA Logistics
Completed in February 2017, Building 1 is now occupied by CEVA Logistics, a supply chain management company.