A market-leading industrial logistics facility, purpose-built for Miele.
Located at the front of the Estate, Building 2 boasts excellent exposure to Wallgrove Road. With its architecturally designed office and warehouse space, Building 2 offers exceptional functionality and accommodation solutions for its customers. With a prominent location and innovative design, it's no exception to Calibre's unparalleled offerings of productivity and flexibility to suit the varied industry needs.
- Construction: Concrete and steel structure with high quality composite panel and glazed facades
- Docks: 5 on-grade automatic roller doors, 8 recessed docks with levelers
- Access: Dual truck access to hardstand areas with separate car and pedestrian access
- Awning: 20m wide sprinklered awning
- Clearance Heights: 10.8m springing height, 13.7m ridge height
- Hardstand: 38m wide heavy duty hardstand designed for B-double and B-triple truck access
- Internal Slabs: Designed for 9 tonne post loads with armoured joints
- Sprinklers: Early suppression fast response K25 sprinkler system
- Power: Warehouse - 30VA/m2, Office - 120VA/m2, dedicated substation
- Offices: Fully air conditioned with high quality finishes. Architecturally designed with feature showroom and workshop area
- Operating Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Zoning: In1 General Industrial.
SQM warehouse space
Litres of rainwater harvesting
kw solar system
Flexible Warehousing Solution
Offering 16,381 square metres of high clearance warehouse space, a 9 tonne racking post load internal slab with armoured joints, a 20 metre wide sprinklered awning, 38 metre wide heavy duty hardstand and dual truck access to hardstand areas with separate car and pedestrian access, Building 2 offers unparalleled flexible warehousing.
A-Grade Office Space
Purpose built for Miele, Building 2 offers fully air conditioned, A-grade office space with high quality finishes. The architecturally designed office features a showroom and workshop area. The office is also equipped with translucent sheeting in the roof and insulation in the walls to improve thermal comfort. An outdoor courtyard has also been provided to encourage collaboration between customers.
Building 2 has been designed to achieve an equivalent 5-Star Green Star rating and is equipped with a number of features designed to minimise environmental output, reduce energy bills and create savings for the customer. These include LED lighting, rainwater harvesting, a smart metering system, solar hot water system, cyclist facilities, section J BCA design and a 100kw solar photovoltaic system.
Signed with Miele
Completed in December 2018, Building 2 is now occupied by Miele, a German manufacturer of high-end domestic and commercial appliances.