A flexible industrial logistics facility, built to the highest specifications.
Building 3 offers flexible warehousing and logistics solutions and has been constructed to maximise cubic capacity and efficiency, with the potential to store over 28,000 pallets.
Boasting an architecturally designed office with high quality fixtures, Building 3 offers flexible open plan floor plates, double glazed facades and LED lighting. Its premium location and innovative design make this no exception to the premium quality and offering found at Calibre.
- Construction: Concrete and steel structure with high quality composite panel and glazed facades
- Docks: 9 on-grade roller shutters, 8 recessed docks
- Access: Separate truck, car and pedestrian access
- Awning: 20m deep cantilevered awning
- Clearance Heights: 10.4m springing height, 13.7m ridge height
- Hardstand: 46m wide heavy duty hardstand
- Internal Slabs: Designed for 9 tonne post loads with armoured joints
- Sprinklers: Early suppression fast response K25 sprinkler system
- Power: Warehouse - 30VA/m2, Office-120VA/m2
- Offices: Fully air conditioned with high quality finishes and an upper level courtyard
- Operating Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Zoning: In1 General Industrial
- Flexibility: Services provisions installed for a second office component. Flexibility for additional recessed docks.
SQM warehouse space
Litres of rainwater harvesting
kw solar system
Flexible Warehousing Solution
Building 3 offers up to 20,015 square metres of flexible warehousing and logistics solutions. It is equipped with a 9 tonne racking post load internal slab with armoured joints, a 20 metre deep cantilevered awning, a 46 metre wide heavy duty hardstand and a dual truck access to hardstand areas with separate car and pedestrian access. It is also subdivisable along multiple grids allowing for optimal functionality and flexibility to suit the needs of the customer.
A-Grade Office Space
Building 3 offers fully air conditioned, A-grade office space with high quality finishes. The building features an upper level courtyard. The potential for split tenancy is available through service provisions and installations allowing for a second office component.
Building 3 has been designed to achieve an equivalent 5-Star Green Star rating and is equipped with a number of features designed to minimise environmental output, reduce energy bills and create savings for the customer. These include LED lighting, rainwater harvesting, a smart metering system, solar hot water system, end-of-trip facilities, section J BCA design and a 100kw solar photovoltaic system.
Signed with Pet Circle
Completed in May 2018, Building 3 is now occupied by Pet Circle, an Australian online pet supplies company.