Calibre's largest facility, purpose-built for Sheldon & Hammond.
Building 4 offers flexible warehousing and logistics solutions and offers the potential for two tenancies with an intertenancy wall constructed as part of the base building works.
Boasting an architecturally designed office with high quality fixtures, Building 4 offers flexible open plan floor plates, double glazed facades and LED lighting. Its premium location and innovative design make this no exception to the premium quality and offering found at Calibre.
- Construction: Concrete and steel structure with high quality composite panel and glazed facades
- Docks: 10 on-grade roller shutters, 8 recessed docks
- Access: Separate truck, car and pedestrian access
- Awning: 20m deep cantilevered awning
- Clearance Heights: 10.1m springing height, 13,7m ridge height
- Hardstand: 44m wide heavy duty hardstand
- Internal Slabs: Designed for 7.5 tonne post loads with armoured joints
- Sprinklers: Early suppression fast response K25 sprinkler system
- Power: Warehouse - 30VA/m2, Office-120VA/m2
- Offices: Fully air conditioned with high quality finishes
- Operating Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Zoning: In1 General Industrial
- Flexibility: Two offices constructed on far northern and southern ends of the warehouse to allow for dual users. The dual user option allows for sub-tenancy/second tenant of up to 4,000sqm. Intertenancy wall constructed as part of base building works and flexibility for additional recessed loading docks.
SQM warehouse space
Litres of rainwater harvesting
kw solar system
Flexible Warehouse Solution
Offering high clearance warehouse space, a 9 tonne racking post load internal slab with armoured joints, a 20 metre deep cantilevered awning, 44 metre wide heavy duty hardstand and dual truck access to hardstand areas with separate car and pedestrian access, Building 4 offers flexibility and premium functionality for the customer.
A-Grade Office Space
Building 4 offers fully air conditioned, A-grade office space with high quality finishes. The building allows for split tenancy through service provision installations allowing for a second office component. The office building is also equipped with translucent roof sheeting and insulation in the walls to improve thermal comfort. An outdoor courtyard is also attached to encourage collaboration between customers.
Building 4 has been designed to achieve an equivalent 5-Star Green Star rating and is equipped with a number of features designed to minimise environmental output, reduce energy bills and create savings for the customer. These include LED lighting, rainwater harvesting, a smart metering system, solar hot water system, end-of-trip facilities, section J BCA design and a 100kw solar photovoltaic system.
Signed with Sheldon Hammond
Completed in June 2018, Building 4 is now occupied by Sheldon Hammond, a privately owned company involved in the marketing, selling and distribution of giftware, homeware and outdoor products.